Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files. Adobe Reader provides industry-leading security; its Protected Mode helps safeguard your computer software and data from malicious code. It also enables a new level of end-user interaction thanks to the ability to natively display rich media content created with Adobe Flash® technology.
Adobe Reader software lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices and operating systems with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning. You can use Adobe Reader to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat® family of products, Adobe Photoshop® Album, and more. Acrobat Reader also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online. And when enabled by Acrobat Professional authors, you can now leverage robust commenting tools and actively participate in document reviews.
Key Features Adobe Reader:
– Ability to view and manipulate 3D content and commenting on documents created using software Acrobat Adobe 3D.
– Scale selected areas of the document.
– Playback of multimedia content (text, graphics, audio and video files), read and organize eBooks. Play the built-in document files QuickTime, Macromedia Flash, Real and Windows Media.
– Allows you to work with the document through the forms.
– Ability to search the Internet directly from the interface of Adobe Reader.
– An additional module (plug) to the browser. Support for Netscape, Firefox, and Mozilla 1.7 (for Windows).
– Print documents via wireless networks.
– Organization of on-line video conferencing.
– Secure technology. Digital signatures for documents PDF.
– Function Start Meeting, which allows to work simultaneously on a document to multiple people.
– Tools to help people with impaired vision.
Change in Adobe Reader XI 11.0.08
Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations
Fill, sign, save and send your forms – and save the planet while you’re at it!
Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new “touch-mode” for optimal tablet interaction
Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
Enhanced Protected Mode now includes data theft prevention capabilities
New Protected View implements a separate desktop and winstation for the UI, which provides an additional layer of defense
Elliptic Curve Cryptography support for digital signatures
Citrix XenApp enhancements for better performance
New App-V support, including a Package Accelerator
GPO Template for the most common enterprise settings
Enhanced support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
Configuration Wizard for the Mac