Electrical Engineering Electric Circuits Masterclass
ابدأ حياتك المهنية في الهندسة الكهربائية عن طريق تعلم كل شيء عن الدوائر الكهربائية
الكورس كامل بالفيديو مقدم من يوديمى
شاهد الكورس على موقعه الرسمى من الرابط التالى:
كورس الدوائر الكهربائية | Electrical Engineering Electric Circuits Masterclass
What you’ll learn
What an electric circuit is and the fundamental quantities in circuits like voltage and current
The differences between direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC)
What resistors, capacitors, and inductors are and how they are used in electric circuits
Sources of electricity in electric circuits
Simplification of resistive, capacitive, and inductive circuits
Basic circuit analysis techniques using Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws, nodal analysis, and loop analysis
Advanced circuit analysis techniques such as the superposition theorem, Thévenin’s theorem, and Norton’s theorem
Analysis of first-order circuits during transients
Concepts for AC circuit analysis such as admittance and reactance
Complete analysis of AC circuits
Basic knowledge of algebra
This course is designed to provide a complete overview of electric circuit analysis.
Electric circuit analysis is the most fundamental concept for electrical engineering, electronics engineering, and computer engineering.
It is for that reason that electric circuit analysis is usually the first course taught in electrical, electronics, and computer engineering programs at universities, as basically anything related to electrical, electronics, or computer engineering stems from electric circuit analysis.
In this course you will learn everything about electric circuits, from the basics such as what an electric circuit is and the fundamentals of electrical quantities like voltage, current, and power, all the way to complex techniques for analyzing circuits.
The course is roughly divided into the following sections:
1. Fundamentals: in sections 2 and 3 of the course, we will discuss what an electric circuit is at the most basic level, followed by explanations of electrical quantities and sources of electricity.
2. Basic DC Circuit Analysis: in sections 4, 5, and 6 we will discuss the analysis of direct current (DC) circuits, starting from basic analysis techniques such as Kirchhoff’s voltage law and Kirchhoff’s current law (KVL and KCL), voltage division, current division, nodal analysis, and loop analysis. We will also be discussing how complex resistive circuits can be simplified into equivalent circuits for easier analysis.
3. Advanced DC Circuit Analysis: in section 7, we will discuss advanced analysis techniques such as the superposition theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, and Norton’s theorem.
4. Energy-Storing Devices: in sections 8, and 9, we will discuss passive components in circuits that are able to store energy: capacitors and inductors. We will cover the fundamentals of capacitors and inductors, how they store energy, and how to simplify complex circuits containing combinations of capacitors and inductors into simpler circuits for easier analysis.
5. Transient Circuits: in section 10, we will discuss the analysis of first-order electric circuits during transients. This is where things start getting a bit more advanced, but we will solve several examples to illustrate how circuits behave during transients, as opposed to the stead-state circuits previously discussed.
6. AC Circuit Analysis: in section 11, we will discuss the analysis of alternating current (AC) electric circuits, starting from explaining how resistors, capacitors, and inductors behave in AC circuits (as opposed to DC circuits previously discussed) and moving into more complex topics such as defining new concepts like admittance and reactance and analyzing power dissipation in circuits.
In each section, several examples are solved to illustrate how to analyze practical circuits.
By learning all the fundamentals about electric circuit analysis, you will be able to continue studying other topics in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, and computer engineering, such as analog electronics, digital electronics, circuit design, electric machines, power systems, and more.
Remember that Udemy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. I am also always available for questions while you go through the course to ensure everything is clear.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
Anybody with an interest in learning about electrical, electronics, or computer engineering. This is an introductory course, no prior engineering experience is required.
مساحة الكورس 1 جيجا تقريبا
تحميل موفق للجميع
كلمات دلالية :
Electrical Engineering Electric Circuits Masterclass , كورس Electrical Engineering Electric Circuits Masterclass, تحميل كورس Electrical Engineering Electric Circuits Masterclass